AHF Pharmacy services are provided to customers and patients directly, with AHF Pharmacy staff personnel. We do not “outsource” services.
24/7 Online Prescription Refills
Prescription Ordering Program
Medication Adherence Program
- Integrated Medication Management
- Customized Adherence Packaging
- Customized & Confidential Delivery
- Downloadable Mobile App
- Financial Assistance
- Consultations Available 24/7
- Treatment & Health Information
- Medication Disposal Guidelines
- Handling and Storage Guidelines
The AHF Difference
- 96 Cent Program
- Patient Advocacy Program
- Patient Safety Policies
- Patient Bill of Rights
- ACHC & URAC Accredidation
- AAHIVM Certified Pharmacists
Filling Prescriptions & Ordering Medications
How To Fill A New Prescription
- Many times your prescriber will call, fax or electronically send prescriptions to AHF Pharmacy for you.
- You may call AHF Pharmacy and ask us to call the prescriber for you.
- You may hand carry a prescription to AHF Pharmacy.
- Typically, an AHF Pharmacy team member will call you each month regarding ordering your monthly maintenance medications.
- You may order online via our Quick Refill page.
- You may call AHF Pharmacy directly or carry in a prescription.
For Medications Not Available at AHF Pharmacy:
- In some cases, you may have a medication ordered that must be filled at a specific pharmacy. In this case AHF Pharmacy will transfer the prescription to the pharmacy indicated by your insurance plan.
- AHF Pharmacy will attempt to obtain medications for you at all times, if for one reason or another we cannot supply in a timely fashion, we will transfer the prescription to the pharmacy of your choice.
In Case of Delays in Obtaining Medications:
- In some cases, the pharmacy may not have the entire amount of a medication ordered by the prescription, or the pharmacy may be completely out of stock, or the pharmacy may not typically carry the medication in stock.
- AHF Pharmacy shall notify you of the circumstances and offer the following solutions:
- Partially fill the prescription and deliver the balance to you in a stated time frame.
- Reorder the medication and deliver the medication to you in a stated time frame.
- Order the medication and deliver the medication to you in a stated time frame.
- Or resolve the issue to your satisfaction based on your wishes.